Salisbury, MD: Now that City Council President Terry Cohen has finally got an agenda in on time, it has given SAM I AM enough time to properly review the agenda for the the Work Session on July 5th, 2011.
As it appears, the items on here are the issues that get Camdenites excited and are regular topics at Camden Neighborhood Association meetings.
4:30 p.m. Follow-up on Ethics Ordinance – Council/Paul Wilber.
- Ethics has always been an issue for Terry. She was the subject of an ethics hearing over a year ago.
- Maybe the requirement that Brenda Colegrove attend Camden Neighborhood Association meeting should be discussed.
5:00 p.m. Follow-up on Tenants’ Rights Addendum – Council/Paul Wilber
- Still trying to figure out the purpose of this and why Landlords should be required to provide this. The website addresses are so long it is ridiculous.
5:30 p.m. Follow-up on Towing Ordinances – Council/Paul Wilber
- Hopefully this will get resolved with some common sense.
5:55 p.m. BREAK (Debbie and Terry are providing cool-aid.
6:05 p.m. Code change to 5.22.270 Cable Television Franchise Fee (PAC14) – Pam Oland
- This is an issue that needs to be left alone. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it. If Jim vetoes this we will remove all negative images of him from this site.
6:15 p.m. Audit rebid – Pam Oland
6:25 p.m. Park and Flea Lease Agreement with Urban Salisbury – Pam Oland
6:35 p.m. Constituent Handicap Parking Request – Pam Oland
6:45 p.m. CDBG Revised Action Plan Consensus Request – Terry Cohen/Council
- SAM I AM is going on record that these idiots have no clue what they are doing. “Let’s tell the Church Street and other minority areas in the city to go to hell because only Camden matters.” – alleged CNA bylaws.
6:55 p.m. Continuing discussion on Council Rules of Order – Council
- Renamed Boss Cohen’s rules of order….
7:25 p.m. General discussion/upcoming agendas
- Tim wants to know if Brenda Colgrove needs to be present when he visits Debbie’s house.
7:30 p.m. Adjourn